Thursday, January 23, 2014

By My Side

Still working hard to get the Poem section of the blog up and running!

Whats your favorite idea for a "name" for the section? Comment and let me know!

Poems
Poetry
Poetry Corner
WaMoo-Poems-4-You

Any other ideas are welcome!! Like I've said before this isn't going to be a poetry spot for just me it will be for EVERYONE to have a place to show their talent and skill!

After spending many days going through all my drives, e.i. Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Skydrive, I finally was able to locate the other poem I recently wrote!! I also found my final draft of "The Thief" which I truly love!

Today I will be attaching my other poem for y'all to read.  "The Thief" final copy will be revealed on the poem sections opening day :)

By My Side

As I lay here,
You by my side,
A mind full of fear,
A heart on a ride.
My joy is right here,
My pain has to hide,
I hold back a tear,
Fake a smile so wide,
To you it must seem mere,
The thoughts locked inside,
Though this one should be clear,
I’ll announce it with pride:
Baby, forever I'll lay here,
If you're by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment