Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year New ??

The date is currently the 5th day of January 2014.  Who else didn't believe there would be a year such like this? Hell I remember growing up and watching the Jetsons which let me to believe by 2010 society was going to be way different.  Flying cars, robot maids, and living in outer space was what once filled my thoughts of the future.  Instead, in the year 2014, we have Apple with fingerprint scanners, laptops with 3G/4G plus WiFi connections, and vehicles that can first direct you where to drive after you push the button to start it then secondly direct you to parallel park in front of the building.  Not the future imagined by most yet it is the future we know!  With each year that passes, there is also something changing causing use to grow, learn, and change our ways or reasons to do everyday task.  These changes in technology make our day to day life's easier and easier.  So this means change is good right?

Then how come people don not ever want to change. Everyone says they will always be the same, or they have always been the same, but that is not true is it?  If you say its true then you mean to tell me you still crap/piss yourself like babies not toilet trained do? Or you still have to have your back patted in order to get the air bubble form inside you out since you can't on your own? May be a couple overly drastic examples but the point is still made.  Most may not what to admit it but we all change in some way at some point during our journey through it all. In fact, I don't want to imagine life without change.

So with this new year we have lots to look forward to in technology.  What exactly, well I'm not sure off the top of my head.  However, I am for sure of the changes I will be making in the upcoming year.  My major planned change is going to be to truly make school my number one priority.  No longer will I let any guy, friend, or job hold me back and cause me to fail.  I will proceed and make major steps in the right direction.  So my question to you is this: What's the New Year's New You gonna be like?

No comments:

Post a Comment