Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Other ways to follow ME!

So for all those people who read my blogs every time I post one I want to say THANK YOU!!! You guys are why I am doing this blog.  This blog isn't just to help me express my emotions, feelings, discuss my troubles, or just vent.  This blog is also to hopefully reach out to those who have or are struggling with some of the same things that I discuss in my blogs.  So knowing that you all are reading my blog lets me know that maybe one day I will be able to help someone somewhere!! So please continue to read, tell your friends, share my blog link to your friends.  I am not ashamed of what I will discuss on here and am happy to have anyone anywhere read along!

This brings me to something exciting I want to start doing that I will start working on today!  I'm going to start using my YouTube channel as a way for you all to see how my day to day life is like.  Mainly in the beginning, or possibly the entire time, the videos will be of me driving.  Showing you how frustrating my Intoxalock system can be, but also show you my more fun, crazy, entertaining side that comes out when I'm driving alone in my car.

I look forward to getting to show off my more fun side and to hopefully get lots of fun feedback about it!  So I hope you all will start checking out my YouTube channel (which I believe the link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPIen7FbUFcIQ7Z6iwg6PiA ) but if anyone isn't able to see anything let me know!

I'm excited about this and have got to cut this blog short to get ready for work and possibly record the first video!

Thanks for reading my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment